- A detailed discussion about the condition you are addressing to the doctor, including some questions about your medical history.
- The clinical examination, the stage in which the doctor will perform a neurological examination to determine clinical deficits or signs.
- The recommendation of investigations and appropriate treatment. There are situations where a reassessment is needed to determine the exact background of the deficits or problems addressed by the patient.
In order to make the evaluation and diagnosis process more efficient and to save time, we recommend that you prepare documents with your medical history (if any):
- Blood Tests
- Imaging Investigations (MRI, CT, RX, etc.)
- Previous medical consultations or assessments
- Current or previous treatments etc.
Also, please have a valid ID (passport/card/etc.) necessary for the registration in the clinic’s database.
It is preferable to come 15 minutes before the appointment time, in order to complete the necessary data and to sign the consents. If you are late or unable to arrive at the indicated time for a neurological consultation or investigation, please let us know in advance to reschedule you or to notify your doctor and keep your appointment.
We encourage you to prepare a list of questions to ask the specialist. Neuroaxis doctors are willing and open to answer any misunderstanding you have.
If there are any unclear issues regarding the services you are going to receive, you can contact our staff at our phone number 031.425.18.25 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Appointment and visit to the clinic
For a visit to Neuroaxis Clinic in Bucharest, you can go there both by car and by underground train, tram or trolleybus. (More details below)
Please come 15 minutes before the appointment time to complete the registration procedures. Thank you!
The importance of investigations
How do I pay?
The importance of prevention and early diagnosis
We, the team at Neuroaxis are with you and we offer the right advice in any situation.
Strada Iordache Golescu, no. 17, 011302, Sector 1, Bucharest, near Regina Maria Park, Str. Turda, close to the Grant Bridge.
– Tram: Line 41, Turda station – 3 minutes
– Bus: lines 65, 86, 105, Passage Grant stop
– Underground: M4 line, Basarab station – 15 minutes
– Metro: M4 line, Grivita station – 14 minutes
Access by car:
– From Turda Street before climbing on Grant Bridge
– From Ion Mihalache Boulevard through Hagi Ghiță Street
– From Grivița Street via Caraiman Street – Islaz Street – Hagi Ghiță Street
The samples for the tests are collected within our neurology clinic; the results are transmitted subsequently by e-mail. For normal tests, the results can be issued on the same day if the sampling is collected until 12 o’clock.